HoneyBee Kreatif is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We do not sell or share your data. We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, e-mail, mobile number etc.) to any third party. We will only send e-mails relating to the mailing list(s) or service(s) as well as marketing offers from time to time. You may opt out of receiving future mailings from our mailing lists.
What personal data and information is collected and how they are used?
Personal data is collected from our website in several ways listed below:
- Personal data submitted by visitors– this is collected when it is submitted by you when using our online form and questionnaire. This may include, but not limited to, your name, company, e-mail address, contact information and others. We store this information in a secure online database.
- Data collected by automated means – the website collects information such as IP addresses, types of Internet browsers used, web pages accessed and cookies.
For more details on how Cookies work, see here.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is used for capturing and analysing traffic and other site statistics. For more on Google Analytics you can find it here.
How do we protect your information?
In order to prevent unauthorized access, HoneyBee Kreatif uses strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of personal data stored on our system.
All personal data information captured on this website will only be used by HoneyBee Kreatif in order to furnish you with information about our products and services. We do not sell or share your data to any third parties except under any of the following circumstances:
- As required by law (such as for criminal investigation, as requested by court of law).
- As required to provide services, payment processing and any other business transactions
- For research, development and analysis purposes.
Opt-Out and Updating Your Information
You can opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link an e-mail from each list. Alternatively you can contact us to let us know that you would like to be removed from our database.
To access, review and update your information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to This Policy
Policy Updated on: 28 February 2019