Recommended Resources & Deals
Sharing is caring! Listed below are products, resources and companies that I work with and would highly recommend them. Honest disclosure! Most links below are affiliated links. This means that I get a little bit of commission when you buy anything from them. But worry not, there’s no additional cost to you!
- Udemy – Online marketplace for learning, a good and affordable source to upgrade your skills.
Design Bundle Deal
- InkyDeals – The best deals for digital design assets.
- MightyDeals – Provides massive discounts for web and creative professionals.
- Design Cuts – Creative Marketplace for top quality graphics, templates, fonts and many more.
- Retro Supply – A great resource for photoshop and illustrator brushes, textures, actions, fonts, psd and mockups.
- WebHostSG – My preferred company and my first choice for clients. I would highly recommend them for start-ups, small to mid sized business who are looking for an affordable and quality hosting services. They have servers physically located in Singapore and has great support and secure hosting environment.
- Exabytes – Have hosted with them for some years now for clients and myself. Recommended for good performance and support.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – My preferred and go-to for the complete creative suite of applications and services.
- Dropbox – Preferred and recommended cloud storage solution.
- Google Suite – Suite of apps that needs no introduction and comes with your own brand and other management controls and tools.
- WP Bakery – Highly recommended WordPress page builder plugin. Easy drag and drop builder for you to organize elements and contents.
- Visual Composer – Website builder that provides seamless process for creating WordPress contents. Works hand-in-hand with WPBakery.
- Honest Designers – I truly love The Honest Designers Show! It’s simply a must listen to podcast for all creatives alike. Tom Ross, Ian Bernard, Dustin Lee and Lisa Glanz provides actionable tips and share success stories of their own. The Honest Designers show is on the play mode most of the time during commute! Take a a listen, I’m sure you will like it too.
- Muslim Central – Maintain a balance between the outlook towards this world and the hereafter. Take some time off our busy schedules and task to listen to spiritually inspiring and beneficial lectures.
- Marketing School – With over 800+ episodes now, there are many valuable tips and advices that will be useful for all things SEO.